- RSS Channel Showcase 6432459
- RSS Channel Showcase 1536539
- RSS Channel Showcase 8074828
- RSS Channel Showcase 6183480
Articles on this Page
- 07/18/18--16:09: _Successful Start fo...
- 07/19/18--13:00: _Area Two Trots into...
- 07/20/18--13:47: _Area Two Dominates ...
- 07/20/18--18:35: _Sandro’s Star Shoot...
- 07/21/18--10:47: _CICOY2* Cross-Count...
- 07/21/18--16:17: _Area II Can't Be Be...
- 07/21/18--18:54: _The USEA Classic Se...
- 07/22/18--08:24: _All But One Horse A...
- 07/22/18--13:22: _Area V Steals Gold ...
- 07/22/18--16:38: _Emotional Victory f...
- 07/22/18--17:27: _The Key to Success ...
- 07/18/18--16:09: Successful Start for Three-Star Competitors at Rebecca Farm
- 07/19/18--13:00: Area Two Trots into the Lead in the CICOY2* at NAYC
- 07/20/18--13:47: Area Two Dominates Dressage Again at NAYC, This Time in the CCIJ*
- 07/20/18--18:35: Sandro’s Star Shoots to the Lead in Big Sky Montana
- 07/21/18--10:47: CICOY2* Cross-Country Keeps Leaders at the Top
- 07/21/18--16:17: Area II Can't Be Beat at the NAYC
- 07/21/18--18:54: The USEA Classic Series Lives on at Rebecca Farm
- 07/22/18--08:24: All But One Horse Accepted at Final NAYC Horse Inspection
- 07/22/18--13:22: Area V Steals Gold in the CCIJ1* at NAYC
- 07/22/18--16:38: Emotional Victory for Area II in the NAYC CICOY2*
It was a full day of horse inspections in Big Sky Montana at The Event at Rebecca Farm. The day began with the USEA Classic Series Novice and Training Three-Day divisions, followed by the Adequan/FEI North American Youth Championships (NAYC) inspections, and then moving into the rest of the FEI divisions.
The 2018 Adequan/FEI North American Youth Championships (NAYC) may be at the two-star level for riders under 21, but Area II brought a quartet of impressive three- and four-star horses to take on the CICOY2*. The four riders have developed solid relationships with their partners and rose to the occasion to lead the field of three teams and 19 individual riders after dressage on a 97.9.
Not only did Area II take the top spot in the CICOY2* division yesterday at the Adequan/FEI North American Youth Championships (NAYC), but the Area II CCIJ1* team danced in and out of the dressage arena seamlessly today to take the lead in their own division, declaring that Area II teams are here to win. The CICOY2* division is set up for riders aged 21 and under while the CCIJ1* division sees riders aged 18 and under.
The scores are tight at the top in the 2018 Adequan USEA Gold Cup CIC3* division at Rebecca Farm, but it’s Sandro’s Star and Chris Talley who came out in the pole position after the dressage phase. Scoring a 29.3, Talley was able to put himself and Hannah Salazar’s 10-year-old Oldenburg stallion (Sagnol x Poetic Patter) in first place position heading into tomorrow’s cross-country phase.
While overnight individual leaders Alexandra Baugh and Ballingowan Pizazz jumped double clear around cross-country to maintain their lead, Area II remained on top of the team leaderboard in the CICOY2*.
Area II is leaving their mark on the 2018 Adequan/FEI North American Youth Championships (NAYC) at Rebecca Farm in Kalispell, Mont. this week. Leading after the dressage phase in both the CCIJ1* and the CICOY2* divisions, Area II is still positioned in gold medal contention in both championships after today's cross-country.
The Event at Rebecca Farm in Kalispell, Mont. is host to many USEA programs, including the Classic Series, Charles Owen Technical Merit Award (COTM), Young Riders (NAYC), and more. The USEA Classic Series offers competitors the opportunity to compete in the traditional long format of three-day eventing at the Beginner Novice through Preliminary levels, and provides an educational opportunity for both horse and rider.
All but one of the 42 horses presented to the ground jury early this morning at the 2018 Adequan/FEI North American Youth Championships (NAYC) at The Event at Rebecca Farm will continue onto the show jumping phase later this morning.
While Area II was sitting in gold medal contention overnight, it was Area V who came out on top of the team leaderboard in the 2018 Adequan/FEI North American Youth Championships (NAYC) CCIJ1* division. The scores were so tight that just one rail down would shuffle the whole team standings.
Heaps of emotions and tears of joy flooded today’s press conference after Area II won team gold in the CICOY2* at the 2018 FEI/Adequan North American Youth Championships at Rebecca Farm. The team led all three phases of competition throughout the week, ending on a total combined score of 111.2, nearly 20 points ahead of the silver medal team.
The overnight leaders in the Adequan USEA Gold Cup CIC3* and the CCI3* divisions clinched onto their standings in show jumping to claim victory. Both winners hail from California and are members of the Next Level Eventing team and came to The Event at Rebecca Farm in Kalispell, Mont. with their entire families and support systems.